In its compact hard case, the CA6543 is built for on-site use.
Chauvin Part No: P01.1389.02
The C.A 6543 is a 50V to 1kV high performance insulation tester. It supports extreme site conditions and is expert in qualitative insulation analysis. The microprocessor-controlled tester is equipped with highly advanced functions for measurement of insulation (up to 4 TΩ at 50V to 1000V), AC/DC voltage, continuity at 200 mA, resistance and capacitance.
The CA6543 also comes with a rechargeable battery, memory and an RS232 serial link, enabling you to control the instrument with a PC.
Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6543 Megohmmeter Features
- Test voltages: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V.
- Insulation: up to 4TΩ (5 cal.) at 50 / 100 / 250 / 500 and 1,000V DC.
- Resolution: from 1kΩ to 1GΩ depending on range.
- Automatic voltage test.
- Automatic capacitance test.
- Giant bar graph (logarithmic).
- Back-lit display.
- Programmable alarms.
- Display of the exact test voltage generated.
- Programming of test duration.
- Automatic calculation of ratios: DAR and PI.
- PC Software: Optional.
- Electrical safety CEI 61010-1 + A2 - Cat III - 600 V and CEI 61557.
- Protection rating: IP54.
- Dimensions: 240 x 185 x 110 mm.
- Weight: 3.4 kg (incl. batteries).
- Chauvin Arnoux C.A 6543 Warranty: 1 year.
2 x 1.5 m safety leads (red/blue), 1.5 m guarded safety lead (black), crocodile clips (red/blue/black), test probe (black), 2-sided condensed user’s manual, CA6543 user’s manual, 2m mains lead.