Energy costs can be calculated and displayed quickly and easily by simply inputting the unit cost for a kilowatt hour into the software.
The PEL 102 is a low cost, simple to use, one, two (split phase) and three phase power / energy data logger. This product is ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the area of building and system monitoring and upgrades, as well as residential and overall energy audits.
All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded, and analysed. Reports can be generated with confidence with minimal configuration time and effort (Standard and Customisable Reports supplied). The instrument’s design enables it to be installed inside a load center panel (including the current sensors) and still allow the door to close on most panels. The PEL 100 series offers all the essential functions for logging power / energy data from most electrical power networks in use today across the world (17 network set-ups provided).
Chauvin Arnoux PEL 102 Power Logger Features
- Display: Without.
- Installation types: Single-phase, split-phase, three-phase with or without neutral and many others.
- Accuracy class 0.2%.
- Number of channels: 3 voltage inputs / 3 current inputs (calculation of neutral current).
- Network frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz & 400 Hz.
- Voltage range: 0 to 1,000V AC and DC.
- Memory: SD card (SD-HC up to 32 GB).
- Communication: Bluetooth (Class 2), Ethernet, USB.
- Mounting: Magnet, hook.
- Power supply: 110V - 250V at 50-60 Hz & 400Hz.
- Safety: IEC 61010 600 V CAT IV - 1,000 V CAT III.
- Dimensions: 256 x 125 x 37 mm without sensor.
- Weight: 900 g.
- Chauvin Arnoux PEL 102 Warranty: 3 year.
PEL 102 power and energy logger, 4 measurement leads (straight banana / straight banana - 3 m long - black), 4 crocodile clips (black), 3 MA193 mini-AmpFLEX sensors (cable length 3 m), 1 SD card (2 GB), 1 SD-USB adapter, 1 set of inserts (ends of leads and current sensors), 1 mains power cable (1.8 m long - 250 V), 1 USB cable (Type A / Type B - 1 m long), PEL Transfer Software, 1 Multifix mounting systems, 1 operating manual (on CD), 1 bag & 1 safety datasheet.