Please note the Chauvin Arnoux QualiSTAR Plus 8335 is supplied at this price with 4 x A450 Ampflex clamps.
Chauvin Arnoux Part No: P01160577
Ideal for the needs of inspection and maintenance departments, the Qualistar models are designed for quick verification of network quality and simple processing of the results. The keyboard is divided into immediately-identifiable areas (direct functions, pop-up menus, cursor, etc.) and the wide colour screen (diagonal 148 mm) uses the same pictograms as the keyboard.
The Chauvin Arnoux CA8335 QualiStar Plus measures voltage, current, energy, reactive power values, harmonics (including harmonics), flicker, power consumption, three-phase grid unbalance and transients with the capacity to record and monitor data. Equipped with 4 voltage inputs and 4 current inputs, the Qualistar measures all the voltage, current and power parameters required for full diagnosis of an electrical installation.
Chauvin CA8335 Qualistar Plus Features
- Sampling: 256 samples per period
- Real-time display of wave forms (4 voltages and 4 currents).
- Number of channels: 4U / 4I.
- Current (RMS AC + DC): 100mA to 6,500A.
- Half-period RMS measurements of voltages and currents.
- Automatic recognition of the different types of current sensors.
- Calculation of Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
- Capture of transients as short as one sample (1/256th of a period).
- Display of phasor diagram.
- Measurement of the total VA, W and var power values.
- Measurement of total VAh, Wh and varh values.
- Recording and export on PC.
- Back-up and recording of screenshots.
- Dimensions: 240 x 180 x 55mm.
- Weight: 1.9Kg.
- Chauvin CA8335 Warranty: 1 year.
Set of 4 x A450 Ampflex clamps, 1 carrying bag No. 22, 1 USB lead, 1 power supply charger, 1 mains power cable, 5 x 3 m voltage leads with 4mm banana connectors, 5 crocodile clips, 1 x 12-colour identification set for leads and inputs, 1 protective film for screen, 1 safety plug, 1 multilingual C.A 8335 operating manual, PC software for data recovery.