● Microprocessor-controlled. ● 2Lines × 16 Characters LCD. ● Very low consumption. ● Menu-driven. ● Accurate digital readout of disconnection time. ● Automatic data hold function. ● Zero Crossing Circuitry permit testing at 0° or 180°. ● Disconnection Phase Polarity shown on LCD display. ● Auto-off and off override. ● Polarity Trip indicator (Positive of Negative Phase). ● Wiring polarity indicator. ● Measure voltage and frequency between Line and Earth before testing.
Our leakage clamp has a very good resolution of 10uA. It is very useful for power system check and installation. With the measuring range up to 100A, it is also proper for indoor installation as a normal clamp meter so that the technician only have to bring one tester. Features: 4 Digital Display. 10uA Resolution. Autoranging. Auto Power Off. Max Hold Function. Data Hold Function. Auto Zero.
● Microprocessor-controlled. ● 2 Lines × 16 characters LCD. ● Very low consumption. ● Suitable for domestic version. ● Better than 3% accuracy (current). ● Menu-driven. ● Accurate digital readout of disconnection time. ● Accurate digital readout of disconnection sensitivity. ● Automatic data hold function. ● Zero crossing circuitry permit testing at 0° or 180°. ● Disconnection phase polarity shown on LCD display. ● Auto off and off override. ● Polarity trip indicator (positive or negative phase) ● Wiring polarity indicator. ● Measure voltage between Line and Earth before testing. ● 60Hz available.
● Microprocessor-controlled. ● Operating voltage 100-450V L-E. ● Rated current 999mA, at 317V AC/50Hz. ● Checks ELCB trip time and trip point (sensitivity). ● Auto off and auto ranging. ● Phase angle selection(0° / 180°). ● Indicates tripping phase angle. ● Impact resistant enclosure. ● Over temperature shut-down. ● Transient protection. ● Suitable for heavy industrial use. ● Fused.
● Microprocessor technology ensures high performance accuracy and reliability. ● Fully programmable via tactile key pad. ● Direct readout of disconnection, time or current. ● Voltage measured during test. ● Housed in a heavy duty carry case. ● Suitable for all industrial, mining and domestic environments. ● Display can be customized for special orders. ● Indicate voltage and trip Current/Time. ● Use binary principle. ● True resistor switching.
● Microprocessor-controlled. ● Indicates phase rotation. ● Indicates phase presence. ● Tests for disconnection sensitivity. ● Indicates battery status. ● Tests for disconnection time. ● Measures voltage phase to earth. ● Select one of 3 Phase to test ELCB. ● Color-coded test leads. ● Phase presence indication from as low as 100Vac. ● Very low consumption. ● Fused earth leakage tester. ● ELCB works 50Vac to 330Vac 50Hz / 60Hz. ● Led indication of Voltage on ELCB. ● Phase rotation and presence does not require battery to indicate. ● EN 61010-1 CAT III 550V. EN 61326-1