With the DP 500 CS Instruments has combined next generation measurement technology with state-of the art user interface design. The experienced user knows that dew point measurement also requires the measurement of line pressure, since dew point is pressure dependent. With the DP 500 the line pressure is measured in combination with the dew point, so the user can be confident that the calculation is accurate and free from human error.
Unique features of the DP 500 / DP 520 Pro:
1. Similar to modern smart phones, state of the art graphical user interface with touch screen functions for ease of operation.
2. The option to use the DP 520 as a portable data collector. The data logger can record as many as 100 million values which are stored on a SD flash card. The
card can be removed for fast transfer of the recorded information to your PC, or alternatively the information can be transferred or read via USB or Bluetooth®.
3. For DP 520 Pro: Using the portable printer MP 500 on-site print outs can be created showing the measured values, location and date/time. Of course these
values can be stored as well for report generation in your office.
4. DP 500 and DP 520 comes in a robust transport casing including measuring chamber, battery charger, USB cable and a Teflon hose allowing for quick
connection to the compressed air system and immediate measurements.
- - Dew point: -80 ... +20 ºCtd
- - Temperature: -30 ... +50 ºC
- - Pressure: -0.1 ... 1.5 MPa
- Easy connection through flexible hose and quick connector
- Big color display
- Touch screen interface (similar to smart phone)
- Desiccant parking chamber (for fast sensor response time)
- USB Interface, USB charging
- High pressure model (30 MPa) available on request
- For DP 520 Pro:
- - Data logger on SD card
- - Bluetooth interface to printer and PC
- - Printer for local documentation
|Technical data DP 500|
|Measuring range||Dew point: -80 ... +20 ºCtd
Temperature: -30 ... +50 ºC
Pressure: -0.1 ... 1.5 MPa
|Accuracy||Dew point: ±2 ºCtd @ -50 ºCtd
Temperature: ± 0.3 ºC
Pressure: ± 0.005 MPa
|Calculated parameters||g/m³, mg/m³, ppmV, g/kg
Dew point , moisture at atmospheric conditions
|Response time||-50 -> -10 ºCtd 10 s
-10 -> -50 ºCtd 5 min
|Battery life||6 hours|
|Operating conditions||Temperature: 0 ... +50 ºC
Pressure: < 1.5 Mpa (gauge)
Humidity: <90% no condensation
|Additional features for DP 520 Pro|
|Datalogger||100 million values|
Wide range of applications in Compressed Air, Compressed Gas, Vacuum System, low pressure and unpressurized conditions, e. g.
1. Dryer function check
2. PDP, pressure & temperature measurement at point of use
3. Temperature check at outlet of compressor
4. Temperature check at inlet of dryer
5. Humidity monitoring (storage, granulate, etc.)
6. Pressure drop assessment
and many more.