The Model C510D Digital Readout Torque Tester provides a digital readout up to 100 inch-pounds on an LCD screen which can be upgraded to link the meter with a statistical program in a computer (Model C510DCI). This torque tester operates from a 120 VAC power source or from a 9 VDC alkaline battery. It measures both applied and removal torque and displays the reading on a large three digit LED display. The readings, accurate to tenths of an inch-pounds, remain on the display for 30 seconds. When battery powered or accompanied by the AC adapter, this rugged torque measuring device can be moved from one work area to another.
- Covers the entire testing range of cap sizes operating from 0-100 inch lbs. for both removal and application.
- Reads in 0.1 inch lb. increments and the reading is visible on the tester as well as on the computer screen or printout.
- Accuracy of ±2% of full scale or reading.
- Holds the peak reading for approximately 30 seconds so that readings can be recorded manually.
- Operates on 110 V using a step-down transformer with 9V output or a 9V alkaline battery.
- It is *RS232 capabl*e. Link to your computer or printer by a serial cable.
|Model Number||Torque Range||Graduation|
|C510D||0-100 lbin||12.00 × 0.01 lbin|
|C510DCI||0-100 lbin||50.00 × 0.05 lbin|