Most FLIR products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
FLIR Part No: 60101-0301
FLIR i7 is the smallest, lightest and most affordable thermal imaging camera on the market. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience. It really is a matter of "point-shoot-detect" to obtain high-quality thermal images that will immediately give you the thermal information you need. The image quality of the FLIR i7 has been improved.
The thermal image quality of the i7 is now 140 x 140 pixels. This is an increase in resolution of 36%. More pixels allow the user to see more detail and to detect more thermal anomalies. The fixed focus free lens makes using the FLIR i7 a snap. The camera produces thermal images in jpeg format that are stored on a removable SD card or on the camera's internal memory.
FLIR i7 Infrared Camera Features
- Temperature range: -20°C to 250°C.
- Field of view/min focus distance: 29° x 29° / 0,6 m.
- Focus: Focus free.
- Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D): <0.1°C at 25°C.
- Detector Type: 140 x 140 pixels Focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer.
- Measurement modes: Center Spot, box, isotherms above/below selected temperature interval.
- Image Frequency: 9 Hz.
- Display: 2.8” color LCD.
- Image Controls: Palettes (Iron, Rainbow, and Black/White).
- Set-up controls: Date/time, °C / °F, 21 languages.
- Storage: Up to 5000 JPEG Images.
- Convenient Thumbnail Image Gallery.
- Battery Operating Time: 5 hours.
- Dimensions: 223 x 79 x 83mm.
- Weight: 340g (12oz.), including battery.
- FLIR i7 Warranty: 1 year (extendable to 2 years upon registration with Flir).
FLIR i7 thermal imaging camera, hard transport case, FLIR Tools PC software CD-ROM, printed getting started guide, printed important information guide, warranty extension card, user documentation CD-ROM, calibration certificate, hand strap, battery (inside camera), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable, miniSD card, with SD card adaptor.